Edenvale Canary Flour 375g
- 375g net
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Australian Made.
Why consume Canary Flour?
- It’s Gluten Free
- It’s an excellent source of antioxidants, which prevent aging and premature aging of skin.
- It has a high content of plant protein
- Enzymes of this wonderful little seed are an ideal natural remedy for swollen internal organs like the liver, kidneys and pancreas; Canary seed is very powerful at regenerating pancreatic function, therefore significantly helping to reduce elevated blood glucose levels and diabetes.
- Eliminates cirrhosis by increasing the count of hepatocytes in the liver and it reduced inflamation. It recharges kidney enzymes which help eliminate excess fluids.
- Helps in cases of gout and other types of rheumatism, gastritis and stomach ulcers.
- Ideal for hypertension.
- Helps to burn fat, lowers cholesterol, and provides muscle tone. Very good for weight control diets or cholesterol lowering.
How is Canary Flour consumed?
- Canary flour can be used wholly (100%) in baking. It’s great in baking cookies, various flat breads and cakes.
- To make self raising flour from Canary Seed Flour, simply add 2 teaspoons of baking soda to one cup of flour and combine well.
- For a quick fix for a busy lifestyle, simply grab a bottle of coconut water, fill the bottle with canary flour, replace the lid and shake; a great way to combat the 3pm slump, or as a breakfast on the go. Remember to keep the lid so you can shake up the contents from time to time as the flour will settle to the bottom. It’s a great source of fibre and will keep you full for longer